jueves, junio 19, 2008

Hot, homemade meals at last!

Most of you know that I work pretty long hours. This means I don't get home until 8PM most days and some days I'm at work until 9:45 PM. That's the bad part about working at a school that teaches morning, afternoon and night classes. Anyway, because of my schedule I have absolutely no time nor desire to cook anything resembling a hot meal. We've pretty much been living off of salads, pasta, sandwiches, pizza, chinese take-out and the occassional grilled fish when we realized we need to eat healthier.

Last week we received the most amazing gift ever...La Cocinera.



Holy, freakin' cow.

It's like a Crock-Pot on acid.

This machine will cook anything and will have it ready by whenever you want. So far I've made rice with clams, mussels and "berberechos", roasted sea bream, pinenut cake, roquefort bowtie pasta. All I have to do is add the ingredients and press "start". I don't even have to mix...it does it for me. I haven't been this excited since I heard the New Kids on the Block were back together :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

holy crap. that thing rocks! happy cooking! ekw

6:36 p. m.  
Blogger Courtney said...

You have no idea just how much it rocks!!! I'm in heaven.

12:54 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

that comment about NKOTB actually made me laugh out loud! congratulations on your new cooking appliance. it sounds pretty cool!

4:56 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

having a baby