miércoles, febrero 20, 2008

Lately...

What I've been up to when I haven't been at the academy working...

Scrapbooking


I always make scrapbooks of the trips we've taken. The only problem is that I get really far behind. Right now I'm working on a trip we took in 2005 to Italy, Austria and Germany. Yeah, I get really far behind. But lately I've been getting more creative with my scrapbooks thanks to Shabby Princess. She's got some great stuff on her website if you like making scrapbooks.


Editing Home Videos

It's tough work. Jose got me a video camera two Christmas' ago, and I'm just now starting to edit the videos. I've gotten pretty far behind in that too. (Do you see a trend here, people?). But I just finished our Portugal 2006 trip and even burned a cool cover design with my new Light Scribe DVD burner. I'd show you a clip of the final product but I already erased it from the computer because the files are huge.


Keynote Presentation


I have to teach a really important English class the first week of March and I'm preparing iWork Keynote presentations to use with the new projector we bought at the academy. Keynote is like PowerPoint on crack. It's great.


Drying clothes

Love the new dryer. It sounds silly but one of the things that I love the most about it is how it removes the lint and cat hair from our clothes. It's the little things that make me smile.

Reading

I alternate between reading books in Spanish and in English. I prefer English, but I know that I need to read in Spanish to improve my vocabulary. I just finished reading "The Road" in spanish, and now I'm reading "Neither here Nor there" by Bill Bryson in english. Funny, funny man.

1 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

I love Bill Bryson!!

3:01 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

having a baby