sábado, octubre 11, 2008

If I were a movie...

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. When you're finished tag some other people to do it!



Opening Credits: Night Rider's Lament - Garth Brooks (we're off to good start, what the?)


Waking Up: Just You Wait and See - Fats Domino (awesome way to start the day!)


First Day At School: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me - U2 (ok, easy now, that's a little too much for a kindergardener)


Falling In Love
: God Forbid - Point of Grace (hillarious)


Fight Song
: Mediterraneo - Juan Manuel Serat (interesting...I guess I'm a European at heart :))


Breaking Up: Just a Boy - Harry Connick Jr. (it is a tad melodramatic)

Prom: Beloved - Derek Webb (perfect)


Life: Jesus Wrote a Blank Check - Cake (haha)

Making babies: Decatur - Sufjan Stevens (disturbing to say the least)


Mental Breakdown: I'm Still Here - Vertical Horizon (I think my heart just skipped a beat)

Driving: City of New Orleans - Willie Nelson (sweet!!...with the windows rolled down)


Flashback: Sweet River Roll - Waterdeep (takes me back to 401 Joyner freshman year...on tape...not a CD)

Getting back together: Chapter 6 - German with Michel Thomas (that's enough to scare the crap out of anyone)


Wedding: Shame on Me - Sister Hazel (Hmmm, funny...or not?)


Birth of Child: Taking a Chance on Love - Ella Fitzgerald (nice)


Final Battle: Conclusion - Learn German in your car (not a nice way to end things...German is enough to kill a person, though)

Death Scene: A Cold Wind Blows Through Your Door - Bill Ricchini (fits well)


Funeral Song: I've Been Waiting - Sixpence None the Richer (Lovely)

End Credits: You Will Be My Ain True Love - Alison Krauss (tragic)


...maybe I'll try it again...this movie is a little too dramatic for me
having a baby