viernes, octubre 10, 2008

Hello, hello? Is this thing on?

Jose informed me the other day that he was tired of seeing the purple flowers from my last post. The truth is, I have a lot to say, but I can't really say it right now. Some pretty exciting stuff is going on, that's all I can reveal publicly! If after reading this you feel totally in the dark, just drop me an email and I'll fill you in.

Autumn is slowly creeping into Santiago and my plants are looking sad. With all the excitement...I forgot to water them :) Work is hectic as usual, but going more or less as smooth as possible for this time of year.

I'm looking forward to eating some roasted chestnuts this weekend. I love Santiago in October.

That's all for now...and forgive me if I'm a little quieter these next few months. There's lots going on :)

(note: before rumors get spread...and just for the record...I'm not pregnant)
having a baby