lunes, diciembre 15, 2008

I've been tagged...

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:

1. Cuentame
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Lost
6. 30 Rock
7. Saturday Night Live
8. Fama


8 Favorite Restaurants: (in no particular order)

1. Chick-fil-A
2. Taco Bell
3. El Abrigadoiro
4. San Clodio
5. La Creperíe
6. O Beiro
7. La Taberna del Ensanche
8. Santa Lucia

8 Things that Happened Today:

1. Watched the documentary Sicko
2. Lugged boxes of books up into the attic
3. Vacuum-packed two bags of clothes
4. Hand washed two sweaters
5. Sent a resumé out
6. Discovered that the Wake County Lateral Entry Fair is 5 days BEFORE I get to Raleigh...uggg.
7. Watched Larry the Cable Guys Christmas special online :)
8. Drank about 4 Mountain Dews

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. My last day at work
2. January 20th
3. Snow
4. Finding a teaching job
5. Buying a house...at some point
6. Eating at Chick-fil-A and Taco Bell :)
7. Drinking a Dr. Pepper and a Cream Soda
8. Hanging out with Jules

8 Things on My Wish List:

1. Sanity :)
2. Someone to buy our car
3. Organization
4. A teaching job
5. Snow
6. Smooth trip with the cats
7. More energy
8. Unlimited checked baggage

8 People I'm tagging:

1. Brian

That's it!

1 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

Love #2 in things you look forward to. I forgot that I do enjoy the Office and 30 Rock- haven't had time to watch this season.

1:49 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

having a baby