sábado, noviembre 13, 2004

"Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting..."

Do you ever just get the urge to break out a kung fu or karate move? I did the other night. I don't know what came over me, but I wanted to be like Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee all of a sudden. It was 10 PM and I'd just gotten home from teaching my last class of the day and I noticed that Jose's Aikido robe had arrived. Jose does Aikido, by the way. So I put it on and busted out my best moves. I really wanted to be able to fly like they do in the movies, but oh well...I settled for this...




Ok, the urge is now over...I can continue with my day now...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Well..........this reminds me of when we use to have to drop "THE HAMMER" on some of the unruly, psychotic, and/or wacked out counselors in GIRLS CAMP. Glad to see you haven't lost your touch. YOU GO LUCY LU....

God love ya girl!!

Keith

1:40 a. m.  
Blogger Xacobo de Toro said...

ja, ja, ja!
Courtney, porque no das la clase asi???
Alucinante!, llevas 2 años blogueando!.
Que trabajo.
Yo llevo solo desde el año pasado, pero con temas de algas, seaweed. May be you are interested on:
www.fucoterapia.blogspot.com
también a los niños les doy clases con blog:
www.cienciasdaterra2.blogspot.com
www.bioxeo3.blogspot.com (entre otros)
Un saludo y hasta mañana
xaco

10:42 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

having a baby